Organic Scrap Project

As a brand ambassador for Harmony Art Organic Design I often have delightful pieces of organic cotton leftover from my monthly projects. These organic cotton fabrics are so fabulous that I hate to waste ANY little scrap! So recently I decided to make a quick scrap project:
This scrap of Harmony Art organic cotton sateen in the Silent Stumps print was leftover from a quilt project I had made previously and the perfect size for making a crossbody water bottle carrier! The weather has been very warm here recently so it'll be great to be able to take a water bottle on my daily walks!
You can buy this fabric from:
Organic Cotton Plus
This is that previous quilt project I referred to, I made it this past winter using a variety of Harmony Art prints including the Silent Stumps fabric:
These fabrics are so versatile I really love working with them.