Robe Making

Last week I threw an old sheet set into the washing machine with a RIT Royal Blue dye batch to overdye it and change the background color. 
Today I used it to make myself a fully lined Spring/Fall robe. This is the second time I've made one of these and I've found it's the perfect weight for the chilly spring mornings lately.
Then I sewed four cheap outdoor cushions together to make an outdoor dog bed. I did this last year and the dogs love it but with three dogs, one outdoor dog bed was never enough LOL. 
In between all that I also chalk painted and waxed a wooden salad bowl I bought late last year, I'm planning to use it to put all our face masks in by the door.