Scrap Demolishing

I made a lot of headway last year clearing clutter in my studio but there are still some remnants of clutter to clear!
Today I turned my entire scrap bin of scrappy strips of fabric (between 1" and 2") into scrappy face mask straps!
 Lots of strips, waste not want not.
It was about 6 hours work but it feels great to clear that clutter and now I can use them to make 50 more masks!
Then I made 8 QAYG scrappy improv blocks
After all that, I moved outside and worked more on installing raised beds in our side yard for a veggie patch.
We are installing 6 raised beds in total and I've installed 5 so far. Hopefully I'll finish this by the end of next week.