Halloween Adventures Sampler Finish!

Last year I designed a fun Halloween Sampler quilt! I finished the quilt top in late October last year, basted it in Spring but it didn't get quilted and bound until today!
The pattern book available on Amazon is for the basic sampler as shown below:
I simply added some extra borders to mine to make it larger. 
I really love how the outer chevron border frames the quilt!
You can buy the book on Amazon, click on the My Books tab above for a link to my Author page on Amazon.
I couldn't resist taking a ton of photos today with the fall colors in my neighborhood!
The background fabric is a Paintbrush Studios solid: "carrot"
I hand embroidered a word association border as well as some embellishment on the large center spooky house block.
There are so many fun blocks in this quilt, my favorite is the cauldron, but I also love the skull!
I quilted it using Glide thread in "Buttercup"
This is definitely one of my all time favorite finishes!
The foundation paper piecing is quite intricate for several of the blocks, so this pattern is not for the feint of heart!
I can't believe it took me a year to get around to finishing this!
I can't wait to snuggle up under this one on the couch in the evenings all month!