47

 Today I turned 47! 

I'm pretty happy with where I am at personally, professionally & creatively. But a year is a long time! I look forward to my 48th year on Earth and hope to accomplish a lot this year! 
Here are a few things I want to achieve:
  • Complete all UFOs
  • Host a free quilted scrappy/orphan block robe SAL in FALL
  • Publish my LQS2 quilt pattern book
  • Publish my Scientific Adventures quilt pattern book
  • Continue to clear clutter in my studio in preparation for a probable big relocation (for hubby's job) within the next couple of years
  • Complete the initial design phase for my garden themed sampler
I also have a few personal non-quilty goals:
  • Complete a 200hr yoga teacher training course that I started this past Monday
  • Continue to include fitness activity into my daily life MOST days - I now have a health & fitness blog (link available in left sidebar)
And I am always working towards these lifetime goals: