Yesterday I rearranged some of the furniture in my sewing studio and vacuumed as I went, the vacuum cleaner was pretty full once I was done!
I was trying to open up the room more so that this fabric storage corner is more accessible as a videography/photography backdrop:
My stitching corner is now right near the pressing bench (which is still accessible from both sides) so I can more easily press sections and blocks as I go.
My turquoise fabric storage library cart is still accessible from both sides:
Overall I am happy with the change. I cleared a lot of clutter as I went, but there is still a lot of clutter to deal with slowly in the year ahead!