Score

I spent this morning working on a meditation quilt block design. Then I had to go to a physical therapy appt. So I decided to go to a couple of thrift stores on the way home. I was very excited to find this Singer sewing machine card table for $15:
These are worth hundreds of dollars! I was not sure which model it was made for (they were made for multiple models) but I have lots of vintage Singers so I was sure I would have one that fits it! So into the truck it went!
It turned out to be a featherweight card table:
And my featherweight footed the gap perfectly! What a stroke of luck! This is why I love thrift shopping, because once in a blue moon you find a miracle bargain.
For some reason blogger is glitchy this week when I try to paste links so I can't post an active hyperlink for Singer cabinet and table info but here's the web address you can copy and paste into your browser if you want to learn more about these tables:
https://ismacs.net/singer_sewing_machine_company/singer_sewing_machine_cabinets.html