UFO Progress

My February UFO (an Adventurousy Epic Sampler featuring brights patterns on a white background) hadn't progressed much lately. I did print ten block patterns in the size needed with some simplification to blocks as desired to make them slightly less intricate than the original AES. 
But the real work started today, I began removing the paper from the 30 Adventurously Epic Sampler blocks that my friend Rachel gifted me when she cleared out her UFO stash. 
It was a LOT of paper to remove, it took well over an hour! I was quite relieved as I removed that last piece!
Then I hung all those blocks on my design wall:
And finally I made one new block to add to them:

That was enough for today!