Ruler Order

The pandemic slowed down my quilt guild presenting the last few years, then this year I have been back at it and really enjoying meeting so many quilters! 

But, I've completed my scheduled presentations for 2022, I am back on a presenting hiatus now as I prepare for our move to Australia in January. But I am planning for future presentation opportunities once we have moved and settled in to our home in Perth in 2023.

I recently ordered a new batch of Perfect Points Rulers:

They arrived yesterday which is always exciting!
They are actually clear but shown here with the protective coating still on so you can see the lines etc!

I'm also considering what book inventory I want for those future guild presentations and ordering some of my best selling books to display and showcase my work. 
It you'd like a list of my available books... Yesterday I update my printable book wish list! It's available to download from my download website (link in left sidebar). This one page version is very convenient to keep handy:
So I have been very busy but I enjoy planning and will start taking quilt club/guild presentation bookings now for presentations starting in January 2024 in Western Australia!