Video Guild Presentation

I spent hours yesterday recording a video presentation of my "Building Borders with Brilliance" Powerpoint presentation for a quilt guild that wanted it for a November guild meeting this year. It took a few attempts and I learned a lot about this process that will make it easier next time I want to do something like this. 

Part of my process was going back through old photos to create a digital trunk show component for the presentation, that included quilts and digital designs relating to topics in my borders presentation. 

Here are a few of the quilts and designs included in that digital trunk show:

Shining Christmas Tree

My original barn block pattern test!

Scrappy 2" squares

Border improv and personalization example.

Simple borders are still relevant! Like on this baby quilt.

Mod Scrap Adventures 1

Plus Sign 9 Patch

Christmas trees & snowmen!

Lime and newsprint on white!

UFO 9 patch on point


Triangle baby quilt

North African Adventures

Peach Wall Quilt

Human Harmony

Scientific Adventures

Daybreak at the Barn - Ginger & Black

Triangle Solids Quilt

Spectacular Stars Halloween Quilt

Halloween Adventures

Arapahoe County Quilters Raffle Quilt

I love my dogs quilt!

It is kind of fun going through old quilt photos!