A Year of Blue

Looking for a creative challenge in 2023?

I decided to do a color of the year, not everything I do will be blue but it will be a major focus for me in both design and sewing projects so a LOT of what I do will be blue. Feel free to join the fun!

I plan to use up a lot of blue scraps! 
I'm also planning to use blue a lot in my digital quilt designs. And once I'm all unpacked and settled in our new house I'll sift through my UFOs and see which ones feature blue. 
I decided to do a color of the year focus because we're planning on blue decor and linens in our new bedroom in the Australian house so I want to make lots of pillowcases, quilted pillow shams, cushion covers, a bed runner, mug mats & table runners for that room. 
But I'd been wanting to try having a color focus for several years now and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to dive into a new creative challenge. 
Do you have any creative challenges planned in 2023?
Feel free to join me in my blue challenge if you have plenty of blue scraps or stash to use!