This morning began with me sewing whilst the dogs snored away under the cutting table:
Today's task was to complete this quilt for my ailing brother-in-law:
As you can see I decided to back this one in black minky and I am delighted with it. The quilt top was already quilted in the ditch to the batting and a false backing of flannel. So I spray basted the minky on then attached the binding to secure it in place. Then I did some tie quilting just on the black inner border to hold it in place once washed.
Miracle of miracles I even remembered to add a label to this one whilst doing the binding!
So here it is all ready to post to Australia, his birthday is late next month so I want him to receive it before then.