Thursday, 13 November 2014

Borders done, to complete tops!

I found the time Tuesday amongst my mess to add borders to all the scrappy lap quilt tops I made at quilt retreat recently, so these are now ready to quilt! I'm hoping to have them complete by December 1st as I have put my name down for a craft fair spot at one of the places I work Dec 1 and 2, I don't really expect to sell any quilts, I'm focusing on making pot holders, gift bags, dog jackets etc. But I figured since these are almost done I should take a few quilts if I can get them finished.







4 comments:

  1. Fabulous quilts! I especially like the one with triangles, and turquoise and red border. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great quilts here especially like the green one

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry meant to say best of luck at the craft fair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially love all the tumblers...bet someone will scoop them up at the fair!

    ReplyDelete