Paper Piecing another BOM

Last month I completed a year as the vice president of the quilt club I attend. Now I am still on the board but am in charge of the clubs block of the month. Of course being me that means a paper pieced BOM sampler quilt. So I designed some new blocks and created a sampler that used some of my old blocks and some of my newer blocks. Even the old blocks changed slightly because I now design all my sampler blocks 7" square rather than 7.25". So that means I have to pattern test all 16 blocks I have three done so far.

I am using a variety of fat eighth sized mostly pastel scraps for this one and a white on white background.


These are the first two blocks which I pattern tested a couple of months ago:


And this is the block I was pattern testing today:


This is the pattern diagram:


If you are sewing along with my FREE 2015 Scrappy Adventures BOM you will recognize the heart, arrows, 5 point star, snowflake & rolling ball blocks The rest were designed for both this quilt club sampler and future FREE BOMs I'll offer.