Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Sewing Studio

I have begun to actually imagine decorating this room that will be the sewing studio in our new house:

I googled images and Youtube clips of sewing studio makeovers and didn't gather much inspiration so I decided to brainstorm what my sewing room needed to include to meet my specific needs.

Click on the image to enlarge


So now I know what has to fit in my room and I just have to make some decisions about how furnishing layout can help me achieve that.

I just can't wait to make this space my own!

5 comments:

  1. you certainly have lots of sewing machines to find room for, personally I like the machine in or near a window when working with one. Wondering if you use a serger much mine feels very neglected in fact think it is time I found a new home for it.It sits in my horn cabinet which is in the spare room, well I think that is where it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely don't use the Serger as much as my sewing machines but it's handy for non quilty sewing

      Delete
    2. I definitely don't use the Serger as much as my sewing machines but it's handy for non quilty sewing

      Delete
    3. I definitely don't use the Serger add much add my sewing machines but it is very handy for non quilty sewing projects.

      Delete
  2. I know that you have to be just out of this world happy & excited! I'm excited for you and I plan on watching how you are furnishing yours. Have you decided on if you are going to change the color of the room?

    ReplyDelete