On the bright side!

There is one good thing about having my hysterectomy surgery before I got a chance to properly furnish and set up my sewing room in our new house... I figured out how I want to the room set up and it is different to what I was planning!

Using my space a little bit this week I decided that I want my sewing machine desk and tables in this U shaped format so that I can best utilize the well lit corner of the basement:


Then this corner is where the shelving for fabric/books/notions etc will go:


I also thrifted this awesome cart for $10 That I will respray turquoise and use for storage of notions/fabric or whatever. The huge castors glide well so it will be very movable to whatever part of the room I want it:



We still have a house guest our 24 year old son is visiting from Australia until after Thanksgiving so it'll be early December before I get the sewing room shelving and can begin to finish the set-up but at least I am fine tuning the idea as I go!