Friday, 13 November 2015

What inspires you?

Lately my creative juices are flowing and I see inspiration in many places & it makes me want to branch out and try new things creatively.

Check out these links to coloring pages that are full of inspiration:

Even a simple clip art can inspire:

I'd love to do an art quilt similar to this image



Or an applique quilt similar to this:




Colors inspire me too I'm loving the Kona solid fabrics the last couple of years and the website is pure imagination fodder:

Straw perfect for an upcoming project
I bought some of this and the pic doesn't do it's soft off white any justice
Gotta love a Rich Red

What or who is inspiring you lately? We all get our ideas from somewhere, magazines, books, Pinterest, the landscape around you, other designers...


1 comment:

  1. Inspiration is everywhere from me, bloggers are wonderful then quilt shows, outdoors especially at this time of year when the leaves are so colourful. I am seeing colour so much now that I am quilting which I never noticed before, likewise the beauty of old buildings etc. I have done 2 redwork quilts recently, well the second one still needs quilting by hand, my stitching for the next few days, I like to use other colours not just red. Like you would also like a go at applique but there is so much I want to do and I promise paper piecing will be mastered soon then I can try your blocks

    ReplyDelete