Earlier this week I finally started piecing the two inch scrappy squares for my latest scrap quilt. I only made one 10 x 10 square out of the six I need, but it's a start!


I also cut some extra two inch squares from the scrappy leftovers after completing my CRQC BOM quilt top a few weeks ago, then I made a scrappy improv block using the remaining scraps from the CRQC BOM pile that were too small to cut 2 inch squares from. I also made some QST units using scraps from a current WIP, they will become a table runner.


I also made my June block for the Adventurous Stars BOM I am hosting this year. So all in all a productive day in the studio!

Popular posts from this blog

A Rainbow Scrap Challenge Finish!

Oops - time to prioritize progress goals

Dog jacket tutorial