5 more finishes

I finally quilted my sailboat wall quilt! 
This was the initial pattern test block for my sailboat block about two and a half years ago, I added borders to make it a wall quilt about 2 years ago, but today it finally got quilted, bound and hung in the stairway to my sewing studio!! I love it :)


I quilted and bound two quilts that got added to this pile of charity quilts. I also found the pink and purple one I finished last summer but hadn't got around to donating so it has been added to this pile on my kitchen table! My charity quilt pile is up to 6, I can't wait to donate 10+ before heading back to work in August.


And I finished two scrappy quilts that I will keep.

One is dog themed - and I LOVE dogs, so it'll become a car quilt to line the trunk with to keep the trunk clean. I have a blue tumbler one in there at the moment that I can take out, wash and use again as a lap quilt.


And this one I adore so it is a keeper, the novelty print is a kitchen print of utensils & turquoise is a favorite color of mine! It is backed with a Laura Ashley soft neutral fabric that is calming and is a leftover from this crazy Craigslist fabric purchase in 2013. There really can't be many other pieces left, surely...


Not great photos this afternoon but after mowing the lawn in 93 degree heat I didn't feel like heading back out there for photos LOL